Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Youth Group!

Hello Everyone!
Sorry I haven't written in a while, I have been quite busy with schoolwork!!!
Yesterday, I went to my youth group, and we made pizza's. It was awesome!! The pizza had mushrooms, cheese, peppers, and ham on the top. We would have had more, but lots of people couldn't be bothered to bring the ingrediants! It was an extremely tasty pizza, but it could have been better! Afterwards, we played some games, which was fun!!
We are going bowling in December, I can't wait! I love bowling!!!!
I went trampolining at school yesterday, and I am meant to be getting a certificate! We had to do a 10 bounce routine!!! I love bouncing really high!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my dear friend becky
Thankyou for being my best friend i'm just packing up my stuff for the move tomorrow.
See you soon lots of love from
Louise and Weez Bear xxxxxxxxxxxx

Becky said...

Hello Weez Bear and Louise!
Thank you for your comment! It was very much appreciated! I hope all goes well for you moving house!
Hope you feel better Weez Bear!
From,
Becky xx
P.S How's Cody!!!

Anonymous said...

hi becky it is bronwen i like your blog thought id just look around. from bronwenxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

do you know how louise is getting on with the moving this weekend? wonder how she feels about it yesterday i totally blitzed my room it is really nice and tidy now ,hows your weekend?

Anonymous said...

that message was from me bronwen about louise forgot to sign my name!