Sunday, October 14, 2007

Community Occupational Therapist!!

It has been a frustrating week

this past week, particularly as South Kent College completely ruined my work placement!!

I had been told to travel to the Arundel Unit last Monday, where I was to begin my first work placement of the term. Unfortunately, when I arrived they sent me home again, because I was not expected, and they had told the work placement officer that they could not have a student!

The college understood all about this situation, but ''forgot to tell me'' that I was not expected! I was extremely embarassed, and upset, because I had wasted the hospital's time.

I now have a new work placement, which is brilliant! I am with a Community Occupational Therapist, and travel with her to meet individual's with learning disabilities.


No comments: