Thursday, November 24, 2005

10 things you may not know about me!!

1. I love the television programme Keeping up appearances, and I can do all the impressions!!

2. My favourite food is cold sausages, and I have them for school every single day!!!

3. My best friend is called Louise Morgan, and she is very funny!!!!

4. I love the X Factor, and I wanted 4tune to win, but they got voted out!

5. I have lots of pictures of Jonny Wilkinson!!

6. My favourite film is The Parent Trap, and I know the whole film back to back.

7. I am useless at Science and Maths!!!

8. I like easy listening music!!! The black eyed peas are terrible!!

9. I love playing badminton, especially against Louise!!

10.I get extremely stressed before exams!! I am also very annoying!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I don't think you are annoying!
Good post by the way!