Saturday, November 12, 2005

Life!!!

Hello! Sorry I haven't written anything in a while! I can never think of what to write!!
Yesterday, I went to school, and had a science test! It was quite hard, as it was Physics! I did fairly well though, well, well for me!!!
Lunchtime was awesome yesterday! My friend and I were singing the fruit and fibre advert, It was extremely funny! Unfortunately, the teacher who can't stand me walked past, and gave me an evil stare! She is called Mrs Pritchard, and she doesn't like me one bit, because she used to teach my two brothers!
At the end of the day, I went to my best friend's house, It was super douper!!!
For dinner, we had a big yorkshire pudding with sausages and gravy!! Yum, my favourite!! For pudding, we had an ice cream. I had a mint chocolate ice cream, it was delicious!!!
Later on, we watched the film Pretty Women, it was brilliant, but disgusting when they were in the bath together!
I had an exellent time at my friend's house!

Today, I am going to go to my cousin's wedding! I hope the food is nice!!!!!!!!! Everyone says, I am obsessed with food, which probably I am!!!
As long as My Uncle Ambrose's speech doesn't go on for too long!!! I have to be back in time for the X- factor, I want Maria to go!!! She does too many hand movements!!!
My favourite people, 4tune went, which I was not happy about! They deserved to win the competition!!
I get a bit hooked on these reality television shows!!

P.S Hello Weez Bear, and Cody!! I enjoyed seeing you yesterday! Sorry for putting you in the slipper Weez Bear, even though I know you secretly enjoyed it!!



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You're not obsessed with food, only with Yorkshire Puds! But then, who isn't!!
So did you survive dear old Ambrose's speech???????
See you soon!!!!!

Becky said...

I just managed to survive Uncle Ambrose's speech! It went on for ages!!!!