Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Louise!!!

Hello!!!
I am just about to break up for the Christmas holidays, and I can't wait!!!!
I have my best friend Louise coming over, and we are going to watch Christmas with the Cranks!!! It is a Christmas film with Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis in!!! It should be a lot of fun!!
Normally at Christmas, we are allowed to watch videos, but Miss Hughes, the old, scrooge says we have to do work all over Christmas!! She might be coming our new headteacher soon, I hope not!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi becky
im in english and miss pasola is hugging my teddy that my boyfriend - max got me. It's a polar bear and he's so lovely and cute and cuddly.
I can't wait till tuesday and my grandad will probably bring me over at 2 o clock.
News is starting to spread about me and max!
See you at break time
luv Loopz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi becky me and lou are in english lou got a teddy bear from new boyfriend max.And mrs pasola knows about lou and max!Coz i told her!lol lol lol! and i can't wait till xmas i hope you have a good one and get what you want and have a good time on tuesday with louise.
luv bronwen xxxxxxxxx p.s i finding it hard with my stilt shoes in school!lol,lol!

Anonymous said...

Here's an Xmas film so short - and funny too - that they're bound to let you watch it:

http://www.anthologise.com/johnvslaura/

Pass the link on!

Rebecca said...

So, where are all your Christmas Stories Becky?