Thursday, January 05, 2006

Christmas!!!

Hello!!!!
I am really sorry I haven't written in a long, long time!! I am extremely lazy!!!
I had an awesome Christmas, and got some super presents which include:
an MP3 player, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, A Jonny Wilkinson video (YES!!!!!), an X Factor playstation game, and many other brilliant things!!!!!!
The Christmas dinner was absolutley delicious, especially the sausages and the stuffing balls!!!
On New Years Day, we went up to Crawley to see my mum's friend!! We all had a wonderful day, and I ate lots of cold sausages!!

Unfortunately, I am back at school now!!! I wont have to put up for it for too much longer though, as I leave soon!!! I will hopefully be going on to do a Health and Social Care Course at South Kent College!!!
I have a parents evening soon, which probably will be hard!!

I brought myself the X Factor DVD the other day!!! It is hilarious!!! I especially like the man in the cardigan!!!

I hope everybody had a super douper Christmas!!
Happy New Year!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Becky
Glad that you had a good Christmas...and glad too to hear of your plans for the future.....
See you in February!
Love
Auntie Rebecca

Kinza said...

Hey Becky!
Glad to see you blogging! I'm also glad that you had a supper Christmas!

I'm not back to school untill tomorrow and I am and am not looking forward to going back to school agian!

Later
Kinza :)