Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ice Skating!!!

Hello!!!
Today, I went ice skating at Gillingham ice rink, it was super!!!! I haven't been ice skating for years, so I was a little frightened!!! I only fell over 3 times, horahhhyyy!!!
When I first got onto the ice, I fell over straight away, but then I gradually got better!!! Asfter a while, I didn't even have to hold onto the edge!!!
I saw my friend Esther while ice skating, which was good!! My dad, mum, and brother were all excellent at ice skating, especially my brother!!!
The last time I fell over, it was right on my bottom, because a girl got in my way!!
Somebody knocked themselves unconsious while we were ice staking, and they had to call an ambulance! My mum thought it was me at first!!!
I would like to go ice skating again, but after I've recovered from a sore bottom!!!

Tomorrow, I have Youth Church, which is really fun!!! We even get breakfast!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds fun Becky...
Just walking outside here can be a bit like ice skating, it warms up and melts and then freezes...it is pretty scary too at times....
Well, see you soon...can't wait to be out of the ice and snow....but I will especially miss little Ceara

Kinza said...

Hi Becky!
It sounds like you had a great time! I have gone stating tow times with youth group at my church and it was really fun! I'm not really good but that doesn't provent me from having a good time!
Later!
Kinza :)

Anonymous said...

Hi becky
im soo sorry to hear about chipper!!!!!!!! I hope you feel better soon! Have you had a good day? I have - just escaped an hour detention and a lunchtime detention, phew!!!
See you monday
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Louise