Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My Favourite television programmes.

1. Keeping up appearances.
2.Byker Grove.
3.Blue Peter.
4.Home and Away.
5.The X Factor.
6.Recess.
7.Neighbours.
8.Tracy Beaker.
9.Bruces' Price is right.
10.Supermarket Sweep.

Tomorrow, I have a Parents evening!!!!!!!
I am not looking forward to seeing the D.T teacher, as I am not really that good at it!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I played Badminton in p.e! It was awesome, even though I did not win!!!
I can't wait until the weekend, because I get a nice rest!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didnt want to see the d.t teacher cos you are not good at it???????
Lol ha ha, you are fab at d.t ive seen your work!!!!!!!!!!!!
Louise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky it's me again just really bored. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend it's 12.25 pm on saturday. I'm at Nicole's pub in deal really fun lots of cute guys came in yesterday - 1 called Chris (bart), 1 called Sid, and hopefully today one called Twiggy. Funny name ha?
soz 4 keep babbling on, hope you dont mind me sort of emailing you through your blog. Anyway on the subject of the blogg entry - i totally agree with you about Blue peter and the x factor and neighbours - you have fab taste. I haven't seen supermarket sweep for years. Anyway hope you totally enjoy your weekend and get well soon with your cold!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of Love from
Louise and Cody (wb's at home) xxx

Becky said...

Of course I don't mind you emailing me through my blog!!!! I love recieving messages!!!!
I'm glad you're having a good time with Nicole!!!
See you tomorrow!!! Becky xx

Kinza said...

Come on Becky!
Blog! PLEASE!!!
Later!
Kinza :)