Sunday, January 22, 2006

Illness.

I have not been very well this past week, so I haven't blogged!!!
It all started on Saturday, when I got a thumping headache, it then turned into a temperature!! Later in the week, I got a cough, but thankfully that has almost gone now!!! I am glad to be better!!!
I went to the pantomime on Friday to see Dick Whittington, it was awesome, and I think my grandad enjoyed it too!!! I even had a strawberry ice cream!!! YUM!!
I can't wait until half - term, as it will be a nice rest!!!! Only three weeks left to go now!!!

I went to church today, which was really fun!!!

2 comments:

Kinza said...

Hi Becky!
I'm sorry to hear that you were not feeling to good. But I'm glad you are feeling better now.
Later!
Kinza :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky
I'm sooooooooo glad you are better too!
Guess what i've just done?! Downloaded 13 Chad Michael Murray Wallpapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How cool is that
Louise xxxxxxxxxxx