Sunday, February 05, 2006

Chipper!!!

The other day I got in the car, and my dad told me that he had some bad news. I knew instantly that someone had died. When my dad told me it was chipper the budgie, I was deeply upset!!
I used to always talk to chipper when I was feeling down. He always brightened the day, and without him there is a huge hole!!!
I will never forget you Chipper!!!!!!!!!

Today, I went to church, but I was angry because I did not get a biscuit!!!
Tomorrow, I have school again. We are practising a lot for our French speaking exam, as we take it next month. I have decided to take the Higher speaking exam, to try and get a B grade. I am really worried about it, as you have to be taped!!

2 comments:

Kinza said...

Hi Becky!
I'm sorry that you budgie died. I know haw that feels because we have had 3 budgies die. But I have one now named pepper. Pepper is a yellow bird and when he was a baby he had little black feathers on the top of his head that made it look like someone had sprikled pepper on his head! So we named him pepper.

I really like and am good at french! Hope you get that B!

Later!
Kinza :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky
sorry to hear about chipper and im sooo sorry for comming into school with a cold!
Hope you had a good day today (thurs 9th) even though someone was avoiding us, very upsetting.
Have a good day tomorrow.
Louise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx