Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Back to the Terror of doom!!!

Yesterday, I went back to school, yukk!!!!!!!!!
In P.E, we had to play pool, and I was absolutley rubbish!!!! I kept hitting the white ball in, but I've never played it before!!!
On Monday, I went bowling with my cousin, and all of her family, as it was her birthday!!! I got one strike, and I won the first game, but I lost the second game!!!! Lots of the time, my ball kept going into the gutter!!!!
Tomorrow, I have D.T, which is not that good, because I have a triple lesson of it!!!!

One of my favourite television programmes at the moment is called Dancing On Ice, and it is awesome!!!!!
I really would like David Seamon to win, because he is the best dancer, and he puts in a lot of effort!!! I don't think I would ever be able to dance on ice, just ice skating forward is bad enough!!!!
I love ice skating though, even though I am not that great!!!

Next week, I am going to the William Harvey Hospital!! I wanted to go to the Mortuary where my dad works, but we're not allowed!!!!

I really fancy some Krispy Kreme doughnuts at the moment!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Becky
Can't wait until friday!!!!
You'll be fine in dt. I really don't know why you hate it that much! LOL LOL.
I'm not doing much at the mo, im just with my mum watching the davina mcall show and drinking coffee and eating a kitkat with half the wafer missing LOL.
See you tomorrow. Love Louise xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey becky thought i'd write on your blog coz i was just doing geography homework, its monday 27th p.e was terribly cold! me and lous hands were pink! and some girls were being nasty to us in p.e for no reason! oh dear any way have a good rest of the evening luv xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx