Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pancake Day!!!

Yesterday, was the best day ever, because it was pancake day!!! I ate two pancakes, one with goldon syrup melted on top, and one with lemon and sugar!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!

Tomorrow, I have a day off school, because it is Academic Review Day!! I still have to revise for my exams coming up though!!! I would rather just put my feet up and eat cookies and doughnuts, but I'm not allowed!!!
On Friday, I am not at school either, because I am going on a hospital school trip!!! We get to go to the Operating theatre, Occupational Therapy, and see Nursing!!! Hopefully, it will be a good trip!!
Everyday I miss a day off school, I always seem to miss loads of work!!! Something exciting always happens when I'm off school!!!
I am meant to be going to my girl's group for the first time on Friday, but if it snows I will not be going!!!!

I am going to miss d.t tomorrow, which will be upsetting for somebody I know, because I always have to spy on what the d.t teacher is doing!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. I'm soo sorry you are upset at missing dt. I'm going to see my form teacher at 5.45. cool.
See ya monday. xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi becky how r u im off school at the mo im ill as u can see because i am off.i have got tunsalightas (sorry i dont know how to spell it).I hope i can still come round louises on friday, i better be well by then hey otherwise i will miss out on the fun and i wont be able to see everyone do you fancy Mr Bennett by any chance? he is quite sweet but annoying when he wont leave us alone! I hope i should be able to come back to school by thursday love Bronwen xxx