Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What a wonderful day!!!!

On Monday, it was my birthday!!!! I had an excellent day!!!!
My main present was a digital camera, which is lovely!!!! I got five dvd's, including pretty women, which my Auntie Rebecca was not very pleased about!!!!
In the evening, I had a birthday tea, which was awesome, we had all my favourite foods, including cold sausages!!! Yum!!!! My mum made me an ice dancing birthday cake, which was absolutley scrummy!!!!
I had a wonderful birthday, everyone was so kind!!!!!

On Saturday, I am going to the Tower of London, which I am looking forward to!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Becky...so how was the Tower? Are you tired? Have they already put the ravens away because of the Bird Flu..heck, we can't have the kingdom fall because of the death of one of the birds!!