Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hospital trip!!!

On Friday, I went on a health and social care trip to the hospital and South Kent College!!! It was totally awesome dude!(sorry for sounding like a cheesy american, I just felt like saying it!)
When I arrived at South Kent College, we got given a breakfast token, and you had to have either tea or coffee! I had tea, and it was disgusting!!! I hate tea and coffee!!!
We had to do various activities at South Kent College, even had to try and resusicate a dummy!! We also had to have our blood pressure taken, and mine was really low!!!
Lunch was the best part of the trip, I had a baked potato with cheese, and a banana!!! It was really tasty!!

Later on, we went to the hospital, and I went to visit occupational therapy!!! It was super!!
We had to try and put on a pair of large pants without moving our legs!!!
I really wanted to go the mortuary, but we were not allowed!!
When we were waiting for our coach to pick us up, Mr Bennet pulled me away from the road, as he thought I was too close!!!
I definitely would like to be an occupational therapist when I am older!!

On Saturday, I watched the dancing on ice final, it was absolutley the best!!!
I voted for Stefan, but Gaynor Faye won!!!! They even had to fly in the air!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Becky.
I'm soooooo upset. I can't believe he pushed her along a corridor on a chair. Was it a wheely chair or a normal chair? She was only doing it to make me jealous-i know. I hate her.
Soo back to the subject. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Dunno wot else to say.
Im still angry with those girls at lunch time, chasing after him.
See ya Love Louise xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi becky how r u im off school at the mo im ill as u can see because i am off.i have got tunsalightas (sorry i dont know how to spell it).I hope i can still come round louises on friday, i better be well by then hey otherwise i will miss out on the fun and i wont be able to see everyone do you fancy Mr Bennett by any chance? he is quite sweet but annoying when he wont leave us alone! I hope i should be able to come back to school by thursday love Bronwen xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky.
I missed you today cos i was off school.
Isnt it funny that i saw you at sainsburys last night.
I've been watching my favourite program and eating icecream (for my tonsils) all day. How cool is that?
Soo i might see you tomorrow.
Hope you are well.
Love from Louise xxxxxxxxxx