Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Birthday!!

Hello!!!
I can't wait until Monday, because it is my birthday!!! I am going to have a birthday tea, with lots of cold sausages!!!! My Auntie Rebecca, and Grandad are coming for tea, which should be awesome!!!
I will be sixteen years old, {I know it's very old}!!!!!
I am going to the Tower of London for my birthday with my cousin, and my parents!!! I am extremely excited, because I have never been before!!! My parents say they're going to lock me up!!!

Louise and Bronwen, I hope you feel 100%better soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky.
I'll hopefully be back at school tomorrow, friday.
Did you get my comment on the last blogg entry?
Hope you are ok, looking forewards to friday evening.
See you.
Love Louise xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hya becky its nicole. Just want 2 say luv ur blog. Its awesome which is favourite saying hahahaha! liked reading about the hospital part very interesting. Ive always wanted 2 go down to a mortury! C ya at skool!