Monday, March 27, 2006

Tower of London!!!

Saturday, was an excellent, superb day!!! I went to the Tower of London, and got locked up!!! COOL!!!!

When we arrived, we got our headphones on and had a tour of the tower!! It was excellent! We even got to stand on the execution site, where Anne Boleyn, Lady Jane Grey, and Katherine Howard were beheaded! I took lots of pictures of that with my new camera!!!

Unfortunately, the ravens were locked up inside a cage, so we did not get to see them!!!

The Crown Jewels were magnificent! We had to stand on a travelator, and watch the crown jewels go past us!!! I enjoyed it so much!!!
I even started practising my French on some French people, and they were even listening!!!

I had an excellent day, and would definitely recommend it!!!

Today, I had my GCSE french speaking exam, which was very nevewracking!! It went really well though, so hopefully, I will get the grade that I need!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky great blogg entry. Have a good easter holiday. Hope you are ok. I'l be in touch so i can give you your easter egg.Love Loopz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx