Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Doctors Appointment!

Hello!
Today, I had to go to the doctors, because I have trouble with my breathing! It was the funniest doctors appointment I have ever had! The doctor made me run around the whole car park, to try and get me out of breath! I had to try and avoid the cars!!! He has given me a preventer asthma pump, as he does not think I have got asthma!!!

I am looking forward to next week, because I am going to Port Lympe zoo! I haven't been there for years!!!
I think it it absoultley superb, much better than Howlettes!!!

I brought my favourite television programme on dvd the other day!! It was Dancing on Ice, and it is excellent!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello becky i like port lympe too its quite nice there dont you think? i love tigers and lions!!!just to let you no i have got my own website and i love if you could see it and write in my guestbook! it is www.cutiexpiexbiboxbronwenx.piczo.com come on it whenever! i am sorry about what happened to you must of been scary not to be able to get your breath back but dont worry did i tell you my brother has asthma too? i might be going to thorpe park with my sister on the 18th of april the day befroe i go back to school again how cool is that!!!!! i really cant wait but me and my sister have to ask my mum today i hope she says yes because i really am dieing to go !c u later then and have a good time at portlympe love bronwenxx

Rebecca said...

I have been trying to post a comment on your blog for days and for some reason it has not allowed it, but now it works......
the sun is out, so maybe we shall see you later on the hill...
Love
Auntie Rebecca