Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Bowling!!!!!! (school)

Yesterday, in our p.e lesson we went bowling, it was excellent!!!! I won by 90 points!!! There were three teams, and our team was the only team that had the barriers down!!
Today, I had my maths tutor, as I am not that good at maths! It's not really suprising though, as I have had rubbish maths teachers the whole way through my school life! I really can't wait to leave school!!! The only thing that I'm going to miss is being with Louise!!!!
Yesterday, I got hit against the wall, and I've got a huge bruise!!!!
I am very glad it is a bank holiday this Monday!!!!

I wish the government in our country would sort itself out!!!! I don't know why we can't just become like America, everything is so much cheaper there!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

who on earth hit you up against the wall???

Anonymous said...

ello becky. iv just tripped over the wall by the bike sheds n there is a scar all up my leg! ouch.
im gunna live in america when im older - beverly hills. hope you have a good bank holiday
love louise xxx