Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Favourite foods!!! (I love food!).

My top 10 favourite foods are:
1.Cold sausages
2.Hippo's (popovers), I've called them hippo's ever since I was a baby
3.Roast chicken with all the trimmings
4.Leerdammer cheese
5.Toad in the hole
6.Bread sauce
7.Apple crumble
8.Pumpkin pie
9.French bread
10.Krispy Kreme doughnuts

Today, I was at school which wasn't too bad, but I didn't want to go back after the bank holiday!!!
I can't wait until August, as I am going to Majorca for a week, yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need a break after my exams have finished!

I have only got three weeks until my exams start, and my first exam is English literature on the 23rd of May. If you could be praying for me then, I would be very grateful!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky
I like Hippos too lol. And toad in the hole. And Krispey Kreme donuts are soo lush. lol.
What spumpkin pie? - sounds disgusting.
Im doing my exams already today. i didnt have a sneezing fit luckily, but some1s fone went off with a really funny ringtone n it rang for lyk quarter of an hr. lol.
See ya 2moz
Louise xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

hey becky our exams were so boring i am glad too get them ova with lol. louise came round today it was really fun i am gona miss u wen ur gone u r quite fun u no. I love toad in the hole it is wonderful oh yeah and the hippos snd yummy too lol c ya on monday bye bronwenxx

Anonymous said...

funny the phone turned out to be esthers!!!!! xxx