Thursday, May 11, 2006

My last days at school!!!!

These are my two of my teachers, Mr lee on the left, and Mr Jackson down below!! Mr lee is my head of year, and Mr Jackson is my D.T teacher!!!


Yesterday and today I have been taking my digital camera to school, and taking pictures of all my teachers!!!!! Apparently, we could leave any day next week, so I have to be prepared!!!

On Saturday, I am going to a ladies meeting thing at Millfield! My church have organised it all, and we even get a buffet lunch!!!!!!!!! A lady called Faith Forster is coming to speak to us, which should be encouraging!!!!

On Sunday, a team of youngsters, called Teen challenge are coming to do something at our church! My mum is going to miss it though, as she has to help at kidz church!! She has to do a talk on joy!!!
In the afternoon, My family and I are going to my grandad's house to have lunch, cooked by my Auntie Rebecca!!!! Yummmmmmm!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ello. LOL LOL LOL. hehe. haha. cant stop laughing. hope u have a gr8 few days left at skool. il really miss u wen u go. Boohoo. :-(
Love Louise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky
I cant believe you've left today. Thank goodness you saw me before you went. I just wanted to say that you are the best friend i've ever had and i really hope you enjoy your time at college.
Im going to miss you a lot. I cant remember a lunchtime without you, but now i suppose i will have to.
Miss you loads and loads. Love from
Louise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Becky said...

I am still going to come in at normal times for this week, but without uniform!!!!!!! I WILL BE STAYING FOR LUNCH!!!!!!! I am afraid you have to put up with me for another week yet, sort of!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cooooool!!!! Dont 4get ur camera, so u can take pics of da rest of da peeps. lol. Well i wonder what u'll do in lessons. I cant believe you cried. It made me cry. Emma seemed quite happy. Is she comming in next week?
C ya Monday. Lol.
Luv Loopz xxxxxxxxx

Becky said...

I am sorry I shed a few tears!!! I couldn't help it!!! Everyone was crying, which made me cry!!!!!!
Emma is coming in too, at least we don't have to wear school uniform!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello becki i am so sad to here ur goin i wish i new u were leavin this wk otha wise i wud of made the most of the time i ad with u lot but as they say u dont realise hw much u will miss some1 till they r gone ohhh i dont want u n emma to leave it feels to soon!!!!
u no wat i am so lucky i actually saw u goin after skwl otha wise i wudnt of nown wat happened i nearly cried wen i saw u lot cryin!!!! remember becky bring ur camera in so u can have pictures of us to keep i am really goin to miss u but i will talk to u most of the time on ur blog n u keep goin on my bebo yeah? so happy ur nt leavin just yet though
luv you bibi bronwen xxxxxxxxxxxxxx