Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The first exam over and done with!!!

Today, I have had my first gcse exam!!! It was English literature, and it went quite well!!
I had to answer three questions, one on Inspector Calls, one on poems and one on Of Mice and Men. The poem question was quite difficult, but the Inspector Calls question was the best out of them all!!!
Tomorrow, I have an R.E exam, which is only woth half a GCSE, because it is short course!
I am not looking forward to the exam on Thursday, as it is D.T, and I have not that great at D.T! You have to do quite a lot of drawing in the exam, and I am useless at drawing!!!

I can't wait until half-term, where I can have an enjoyable break from exams!!!
Unfortunately, I have maths exam right when I go back to school, the worst exam to start the beginning of term with!!!!

I miss school at the moment, I miss the daily routine, and I miss Louise who makes me laugh!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Becky I miss you too!!!!!!!!
I really miss the lunchtime chats n da breaktime squabbles. lol. :-(
i didnt see you but greta has seen you today.
You'll be fine in the dt exam. just remember everything you've been told n u will be fine, n if you get sad just give mrs scarisbrick an evil to cheer yourself up, ya? ok maybe thats mean - but who cares, shes evil 2 us. LOL. Anyway, you'll be fine, ill be thinking of you! Loadsa luv LoOpZ xXx

Becky said...

Thank you for the message Louise! It has really cheered me up!!!
Becky xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello
I'm so glad you came in today to see me! I was so happy to see you!
Can you believe everything that has happened today?! It has been soo weird, I cant even explain how it felt. Anyway, about the riot thing, we got called into assembely and told to go home 15 mins early! The school is surrounded by police. Lol.
See you next week, I'l see if you can come round for the day.
Take care. Loadsa luv LoOpZ xXx

Rebecca said...

I don't understand...you have to go back to school after half term? I thought you were finished school forever!! Love
Auntie rebecca