Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Exams are on the way!!!!!!

I have finished school now forever!!! We were given a choice if we wanted to go into school this week to do revision! I have been in every day so far, but not doing every lesson!!!
Next week, I am just going in for the exams! I have my first exam on Tuesday, and it is English literature! It is the longest exam of all, as it is 2 hours 10 minutes!!!!

Today, I was watching Notting Hill in my lesson, it was brilliant, especially when the welsh man stood in front of the photographers posing in his underpants!!!!!! Notting Hill is one of my mum's favourite films of all time!!

I can't wait until the exams are finished, because I can start relaxing again instead of being stressed!!! I will have to get a job though, hopefully it will be at the library!!!! I loved working at the library on my work experience!!!

Tomorrow, I am going into school for English, Science, French, and D.T!!! I am looking forward to French the most, because are French teacher brings us in food!!!! On Tuesday, my friend and I got cinnamon whirls from the bakery!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ello. u n your food, becky. are you always hungry? i am, lol. hope your exams go well. luv Louise xxx

Rebecca said...

You sure do love those 'naked' scenes, or 'almost naked' scenes (bathtub scene in Pretty Woman and now this one)...Good Heavens.....I wonder what this means??!!! Did they cover this topic (the love of naked and half naked people) in your "Special Class for Girls" last Friday evening at CCC??????!!!!! Love
Auntie Rebecca