Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Long hill walk!!!!

I hope everybody had a good easter, I know I did!!!!!!
On Good Friday, we went to Folkestone and walked up the great big hill!!!!! It was for the procession of the crosses!!! I had a super time, but got quite cold and wet walking!!! I am extremely glad my Auntie Rebecca had hot cross buns with leerdammer cheese in!! (You know what I'm like with my stomach)!! Once we got to the very top of the hill, we sang some songs and went back down again!!! Actually, I slid all the way down on the mud!!
On Easter Sunday, my Auntie Rebecca was holding a barbecue!!! The food was absolutley delicious, especially the sausages!! My dad did the barbecuing, which he really enjoyed!!!

I have to go back to school tomorrow, which I am not, NOT looking forward to!!! It will all be study for my exams in May!!!!!
Please could anyone pray that my exams will go well!! Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

So sad, back to school...but you had a great break!!! So when the lessons get tough, remember that!

Of course we will pray that you do well in your exams......and you will!!
Love,
Auntie Rebecca

Anonymous said...

ello becky, its louise. Im glad u had a good break, i did to, but i am very glad to be back at school.
See ya Me xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. I heard from my mum that you had a nice Easter, and ate sausages (how many?!?)
I know what it's like to have exams and worry about them. Work hard and I know you'll do fine.
(Will pray as well, of course).
Erin