Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Half Term!!!

Yesterday, I had a very tiring day, but enjoyable!!!!! I went to Blue Water shopping centre with my mum, dad, and my mum's friend Joy! My dad can't stand shopping, so it was a bit boring for him!!
When we arrived at Blue Water, we had a drink at this place!!
We went in several shops, but my favourite was a shop called Lush!! It sells bath bits, and other washing things!! A lady did a demonstration for us with a bath bomb, and it fizzed everywhere!! I ended up buying a pink bath bomb, which smelt delicious!!!
I used it later that night, and it contained millions of little pink hearts, it also turned my bath bright pink!!

For lunch, we ate in a really tasty restaurant called Santa Fe! I had tortillas filled with sausage, and Santa Fe chips, which are the yummiest chips I have ever tasted!
Later on, we brought some delightful doughnuts from Krispy Kremes. They are scrumptious!!!!!!! We brought a box of 12 doughnuts!! The best ones were the maple doughnut, and the blueberry jam filled doughnut!!
I had a brilliant day, but I got awefully hot! I think they should have some of the shops outside, so you got more fresh air!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky Wow I'm glad you had a great time. My favourite shop is lush too! and i got that bath bomb and other soaps for christmas! My favourite soap is called "Rock Star" and guess what-it's pink. LOL.
Also my favourite place to eat is Santa Fe and Krispy Kreme - how cool.
See you after half term.
Love Louise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca said...

Thanks for dropping me off at Gatwick on your way to Bluewater..I hope your batteries did not run out in your Mp3 player!
Did you find a bag that you would like as well?

Kinza said...

Sounds like you had fun!
Kinza :)