Monday, July 30, 2007

Adventurous!!

I have been extremely busy this past week, and feel adventurous!!

Tuesday, I was riding my bicycle with Auntie Rebecca, and crashed into a post! My clothes were covered with dirt, and I have exceedingly purple bruises!
It was an amazing crash, but Auntie Rebecca told me that I landed in an awkward position!!

At Victoria beach, they have a beautiful pier, which Auntie Rebecca jumped off! I even managed to take some photographs on Auntie Rebecca's camera!!

Auntie Rebecca, Erin, Natasha, Eithne, and I drove all the way to Grand Forks, situated in the United States of America, situated in the state of North Dakoda. Auntie Rebecca and I had to have visas to enter the country, so the security guard fingerprinted and photographed us!!

The hotel was excellent, and there was a huge waterpark, with flumes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great.. did you try out any of the flumes? How are all your bumps and bruises? Take a picture so we can see all the colours.
When you come home will we be calling out "SUPER BECKY... THE WILD ADVENTURE GIRL" as you fly back to Gatwick with a cape on??? (will you come back on "Zoom Airlines" or just "zoo-oom" back without the plane...

Anonymous said...

Woo! Canada sounds really fun, Id like to go one day. Are we still going to California one day?
Soz 2 hear bout your bruises - can i ask how you didnt see the post?
Id love to go the the mall you told me about - shopping all day woohoo!
Hehe
See you when you come home
Louise xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, its Vivi here! Thanks for your postcard it just arrived today, and it was great to hear from you! I'm glad you're having a good time, and that the food is yummy!
Viv Xxx

Becky said...

We will definitely go to California in the near future!!
I crashed, because I was cycling too fast, down a slope, with rocks!

Anonymous said...

Oh right lol
Thankyou 4 my postcard :)
See you soon xxx

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Becky, reading about your adventures in the West is just too funny! Sorry about the bike crash but at least it made good bloggin'!

LOUISE is blogging?!!!! How about that!