Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Canada!!

I have finally arrived in Canada after an 8 hour flight! (I'm glad it was not 12 hours)!!

The flight went well, particularly as my ears did not pop! Once we arrived, Sean, Natasha, Erin, and Eithne were waiting for us, and gave both Auntie Rebecca and I welcoming hugs!!

Auntie Rebecca has been extremely kind to me, and is understanding!

I miss home very much, because it is a different routine, and I am not used to change!! Everyone has been kind towards me, and I feel like part of the family! I played with Eithne this morning, and she enjoyed it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, so glad that you are fine & the flight went well.
Its strange here without you,we really miss you!
I have been getting ready for our holiday.
Give everyone our love & a big hug to Eithne.
Will write again soon.
Love Mum xxxxxx

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Becky! It's nice to see you are in Canada! Can you feel the ground shake a bit as I stomp out a welcome here in Ontario? :) Kinza is at camp right now and the house feels empty and quiet! I can relate to your Mom!

Anonymous said...

hi becky!
how are you?
hope you are having an amazing time in canada!
I have got a blog now but im not sure how to add you as a friend!
See you soon
Louise xxx