Sunday, November 11, 2007

60 mph....

I was allowed to drive at 60mph on my previous driving lesson, which was excellent. It felt as though I was flying through the air!

My driving instructor was holding onto his seat frantically, as I whizzed around the country roads. Thankfully, I did not cause an accident, or crash!

Most individuals say that I take after my dad, because he loves driving fast, and pretends that he is a formula one racing driver!!

Even though, I was driving at this speed, three drivers still overtook me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya
its a excellent feeeling when u first go out on ur own
looking over to the passenger seat and no ones there

its gd to see ur making gd progress
luv ur cuz kirst xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

it's amazing how fast people drive. we were in the states this weekend and driving over 80 mph on the freeways, and people were passing us as if we were standing still!

Rebecca said...

You speed demon you!!!!!!!!!