Sunday, November 25, 2007

The land of Romanians!

My mum is flying to Romania on Tuesday, for the second time with the church.

She will be gone for ten whole days, and both my dad, and I will miss her terribly! Thankfully, she is going to bring us home the nicest chocolate I have ever tasted, which I will be looking forward to.

During her visit, my mum, and the other three ladies attending the trip may be visiting a variety of homes, where they will receive a large quantity of cold mashed potato! During their church visit, all four ladies must wear appropriate clothing, including head scarfs. Unfortunately, the church service is not translated for the team, so it is difficult for the team to understand.

My mum loves Romania, and she may even move their in the future!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are you surviving?

Anonymous said...

hi there...i was very happy to hear that ure mum loves romania.i am a romanian ,now in ashford,dont know many people here ...and that was an extreamly nice thing to know that is someone there who likes my country and knows smt.about it!!!xoxox
alina