Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tenterden Christmas Fayre.


Friday, Louise, and her family invited me to visit the Tenterden Christmas fayre, which was excellent!

The Christmas lights were amazing, and there were even reindeer's. The Christmas fayre particularly helped me to understand the true meaning of Christmas!

There were plenty of volunteers handing chocolates, and twiglets out to the consumers, that I enjoyed very much.

Once we had arrived at Louises' home, we watched my favourite Christmas movie, known as Home Alone, where Louise, and I laughed at the appropriate scenes!

The dinner was delicious, as we ate pizza, and garlic bread.

Friday was a brilliant day, especially as my mum arrived home from Romania! She had a wonderful time, but was pleased to be back in her own bed!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Pizza in December......now I know all hope is lost!!!!!!