Sunday, December 30, 2007

A very merry Christmas.

It has been a wonderful Christmas, particularly as it has been full of laughter, and family!!

During Christmas day, my Grandad, and Dorothy visited. We ate a delicious Christmas dinner, particularly as my mum cooked it. My favourite was definitely the Brussels sprouts, and bread sauce. My brother Matthew even called me a skank, because I ate some of his leftover dinner!

I received a range of presents, which were all excellent. Everyone was extremely generous. My main present was a mobile phone from my parents. Daniel, my brother brought me Hairspray on DVD, that reminded me of Canada, because it was the first film I had ever seen in a Canadian cinema.

My other Grandad visited on Boxing day, and we walked (Grandad ran) around the Singleton lake, situated behind our home!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mmmm, bread sauce, we did not have any of that. I love it, and now the only time I have it is at your house!!!! When do you go back to college?

Becky said...

I go back tomorrow.