Sunday, January 06, 2008

Falling down the hole.

Yesterday afternoon, I took a step backwards in town, and twisted both my leg, and ankle. This was because I feel down an open drain, which was exceedingly deep!

It is the second time it has happened to me. I seem to be tremendously clumsy!!

Thankfully, no major damage occurred, apart from embarrassment, and a sore foot. A poor elderly individual probably would have severely harmed themselves.

I will try to watch where I am heading in the future, because there are many holes within the streets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're okay Becky!
We're a right pair for getting injured aren't we, yesterday I was in Bronwen's car and we had a crash and we've all got whiplash, mines on the neck and across the shoulders. How is you're ankle now?
Love Lou xxx

Rebecca said...

Yes......an older person like me. Lets hope you are not following in my footsteps in this regard! Look up lady and so not step backwards ANYWHERE! Hope the soreness is going ....did you cry?

Anonymous said...

does it still hurt??
make sure u watch out for large open holes lol

luv ur cuz
kirst
xxxxxx