Sunday, January 20, 2008

Speedy......


My previous driving lesson was excellent, particularly as I drove on a long one hour journey to Ramsgate!

The roads were extremely fun, as I had the ability to drive on a long stretch of dual carriageway at 70mph. I even had the opportunity to overtake several cars!!

I am now known as the term 'speedy' by my driving instructor, because I enjoy travelling fast. Unfortunately, I must ensure I maintain the speed limit, as a flashing sign told me to slow down. However, I was not travelling at a dangerous speed!

It was a real experience for me, and I was tremendously tired after the journey.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u guna get a car cause dat would be kool

if u like i can for a tour round CHRIST CHURCH UNI sometime in feb after i get off placement
luv ur cuz kj
xxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca said...

Don't you think that would be fun....getting a tour around with your cousin Kirsty...me thinks so!!! Remind me not to ever get in a car with you without recieving prayer from your mother and father first!!!!!!!

Becky said...

Yes I would enjoy that! I am coming for my interview tomorrow at the university!

Anonymous said...

gdgd ill give u a ring sometime to sort out a day
luv kj