Sunday, February 03, 2008

Canterbury Christ Church Interview!

Wednesday was an extremely tiring, but adventurous day, as I had an interview for Occupational Therapy, situated at Canterbury Christ Church university.

Before we arrived at the university, a jolly man from a restaurant was giving away free sausage rolls, which were delicious!

The university is rather confusing, because there are many buildings, including a lack of appropriate signing.

The secretary of a particular building was exceedingly rude to my mum, dad, and I! This was because she told us just to sit down, without checking we were in the correct building. Unfortunately, we were waiting over an hour, and a half, as we were in the wrong building!

A different secretary phoned a lady to come and collect us.

Thankfully, we did not miss anything, and I feel the interview went successfully! The man who interviewed me was very kind, and asked a range of questions!


No comments: