Sunday, February 24, 2008

A holiday in Wales.


This week has been brilliant, because I have spent a few days in beautiful Wales, in the South West town, known as Gower Peninsula!

My mum, dad, my mum's friend, and I all stayed in a cosy lodge, overlooking the sea. It was extremely quiet surrounding us, and the furthest shop was miles away!

The best day of the week was visiting Cardiff, because we had a tour of the Millennium Stadium. It was thoroughly enjoyable, as we even walked to the very top of the stadium, and had a fantastic view of the pitch. However, we were also all given the opportunity to sit down in the royal box seats. The tour guide was a Welsh man, and exceedingly funny!

It was an excellent week, and I think Wales is definitely worth a visit.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

sounds fantastic, and I am glad that you had a good time and also enjoyed the tour of the Millenium Stadium...it is quite the place hey!!!

Rebecca said...

I thought I had sent you an E-mail about Canterbury, but I guess not according to Dad.....so young lady...CONGRATULATIONS! I am glad that you will still be prancing around in the Southern Counties.