Sunday, March 09, 2008

Theory exam.

I took my theory test this week, which was exceedingly frightening! However, I think I was more worried about driving all the way to Canterbury.

Thankfully, the drive was excellent, particularly as I was able to drive along the country roads!! I wasn't even honked at.

Once I arrived at the test centre, I had to go into a large room, where I sat my test on the computer.

There were fifty questions within the exam, including a hazard perception part, which was the hardest of the two!

The best part of the day was when I was told I had passed the test. I was not sure if I had passed, because I was nervous.

Now I just have to wait for the worst part of the test, known as the practical driving test!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrates on passing now comes the fun bit
luv ur cuz kj

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on passing your test......are you being blown to bits over there?