Sunday, January 13, 2008

Universities.

I have recently heard from the two universities I have applied for, which are known as Brunel, and Canterbury Christ Church.

I will be visiting them both, to have a look at the environments. Unfortunately, Brunel is situated in West London, so it will be a long way to travel if I go there for university!

Many individuals within my class are waiting for replies from the universities of their choices. A girl I knew from primary school has been offered a place at Cambridge university, which she is extremely pleased about.

I am excited about moving on from college, but anxious at the same time, particularly as it is three more years of studying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
go to canterbury christ church !!!

not that im at all biased lol
if u come to cccu ill look after u take u to the bars clubs and of course the shops!!
three years arent dat bad ive still got 2 1/2 to for me nursing

luv ur cuz kirst
xxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca said...

I agree with Kirsty....go to Canterbury Christ Church....three years is nothing...heck.....Erin was studying forever.....but it is paying off...that is what you have to keep in your mind.....that it is going to pay off in the long run...if you go up to London you would return talking with a very strange accent ...remember, you are a southern counties girl through and through...tht is until you move to Canada!!