Saturday, October 14, 2006

What a week!!!

I have had quite a busy week, full of adventures!! Some good, some not so good!!

Monday, I caught the bus in the morning to go to college and it was packed!! I could barely move!!! The bus was late arriving at the station, so I had to run to catch my train! I just managed to get on it and the train started to move!
In the afternoon, we got let out of college at about 4.10 and the train leaves Folkestone at 4.17! I was running down the road, when I realised I had forgotton my bag, so I had to go back to college and collect it! I had to catch the 5.25 train!!

Tuesday, in the afternoon, I thought I had plenty of time to catch the train back to Ashford, as I was 2 minutes early! How wrong was I!!!!
The train was waiting at the station when I arrived, so I quickly pressed the button, so I could be let on!! Their was a man waiting behind the train doors and he wouldn't let me on! I was furious!!! I even shouted, which is quite unlike me!!!

Wednesday, the train was cancelled to Folkestone, so none of the Ashford people could go to college! I had to study at home, which is better, because I am in my own environment!

Congratulations to my cousin Erin and Tim, who have had a baby girl called Eithne! She is superb!! I can't wait to see her in December!!
Well done to my Auntie Rebecca too, who has become a grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the more incentive to soon get your Driver's License don't you think???????!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Buses can be a ral drag but it won't last forever..love the blog, keep on studying it will all come good in the end.