Saturday, October 28, 2006

Near death experience!

Today, we quickly went into the bank in town! We parked in Liddels carpark, so we wouldn't have far to walk!! When we were crossing the second road, the traffic lights were well red and the cars had stopped! I was the first person to cross the road and I was just about in the middle of the road, when a car travelling about 60 mph came out of nowhere and broke the red light! If I had walked a couple more steps, he would have hit me!! My parents heart rates were beating wildely and I think everyone at the crossing breathed a huge sigh of relief!! I was very thankful to not have been hit!!

On Tuesday, I went ice skating with my friend Becky, who I have known for years! It was really fun, but not when this person knocked me over on my bottom! I don't think I' m doing very well this week!!

Later on this evening, my dad and I are going to my grandad's house for tea! My auntie Rebecca is going to make an apple crumble! YUMMY!!!Also, it is the X factor and I want Ben to win, because he is from Charing, near Ashford!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Becky. I can't wait till Friday either, my mum will bring me over just before 5, is that ok?
Oh dear, you aren't having much luck this week are you. Maybe next week will be better.
See you on friday.
Luv Louise
ps glad my website cheered you up :) xXx

Becky said...

Yes that is super! I am looking forward to Friday too!!