Saturday, November 04, 2006

My new blog!!

I've now got a new beta blog, thanks to auntie Rebecca and her friend Carol Ann!! Thank you very much, it needed a new makeover!

Yesterday, Louise came over, or Louise the disease, as my dad would say!! It was very much fun! We went to the outlet centre and I got a new coat from the gap, which is very cosy!
For dinner, we had mini toad in the holes and chips from the fish and chips shop! Profiteroles and hot chocolate sauce was on the menu for dessert!!

Today, there are a lot of firework displays, because it is bonfire night tomorrow! My brother Matthew is having a bonfire party tonight, with hot dogs! We are not going, as he doesn't really want us there! My mum is going to cook hot dogs for dinner tonight instead!! YES!!!!

Tomorrow, my best auntie is coming for dinner!

I was on the bluewater site today and I realised that they are having an ice rink for the winter! I am so excited, because the ice rink at Gillingham is really old and dirty!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

hO hO...that is a BIG hint to Auntie Rebecca that loves Blue Water and is always willing to take Becky and Louise the Disease ther!

Anonymous said...

Hellooooooooo! Thanks for having me round on friday, it was super super nice 2 see you and really fun. And Becky you are a fab singer!!! Lol. Im in food technology at the moment, its sort of boring because iv finished, so i thought id come and talk to you.
How is college this week so far? Skool is ok, but iv forgotten my pe kit today so i'll probably get a detention from Mrs M, but never mind. Lol. Im just babbling on and on and on and iv run out of stuff to say - ooooh yeah. guess what?! on monday (yesterday) my mum got me the Sharon Osbourne Calender 2007!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. It is fab and super super good. Have you found a jonny wilkinson calender yet?? i have the address of somewhere you can probably get it at home, so you can have that if you like.
Now i really have run out of stuff to say so um... i suppose id better go, Mrs B is heading my way - aaaaaaaah! Bye, Love from Louise xXx