Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Strictly come dancing!

Strictly come dancing was on television the other day and it was excellent! Mark and Karen are my favourites to win, as they dance really well! I feel sorry for Peter Shemichael, as he is so big, but at least he puts in the effort!

The X factor isn't that good this year, because none of them really stand out!

I am counting down the days unitl Christmas now and I am really excited! I love eating Christmas food! My mum is preparing to go to Romania next week with the church and I will miss her!
We are planning to go to London to see the Christmas lights and hopefully get some krispy kreme doughnuts in Harrods!! YUM!!

Today, I have a day off, as it is open day at South Kent College, it only seems like yesterday that I was going to look around the college, time flies by!!

No comments: