Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Local celebrity!!

Near where I live, Chris Tarrant's daughter lives, known as Fia! Chris Tarrant is a television and radio presenter, of whom presents a gameshow, called Who Wants to be a Millionaire!!

Fia presents KMFM for Ashford, which is a local radio station, and often walks around the lake, situated just behind our home! I have seen her many times, but she is always talking on her mobile phone, so I haven't been able to say hello (or ask for her dad's autograph)!! She has a cute dog called Prince, and he always jumps up on me, when I see him!

On Thursday, I saw her and Prince walking around the lake, and after I had seen her I wrote her an email saying that I would gladly look after him at anytime, but I didn't expect to receive a reply!! Fia emailed me back, and wrote a kind email, saying she would like to see me around the lake!

I have always dreamed of meeting someone famous, so next time I see her, I am going to ask if I can go on Who Wants to be a Millionaire!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

And when you win the money, don't forget me!!!!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hey! Even if you split your fortune in half with your Auntie Rebecca, there would still be a TON of dough left to share with ME!