Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Questions!

My Auntie Rebecca recently sent me some questions to answer!

1. When did you first learn you could cook, and what are your favourite experiences with food. Why?

I don't think I have ever thought I could cook, but I do enjoy cooking, especially with my mum and Auntie Rebecca! When my Grandma was alive, I did a cooking badge with her many years ago, for my girl's group, known as Brownies!! We cooked sausage rolls, and malt bread, which my dad ate afterwards!
I enjoy eating food, particularly toad in the hole, or anything with sausages!!

2. How do you experience trains in your country? Do you hate them? If so, why, and if not, why not?

I catch the train every Monday to Wednesday to Folkestone, and I quite enjoy it! I always sit at the back of the train, where it is fairly quite, and I can enjoy the scenery!! Occasionally, I spot chewing gum, or crisps scattered on the floor, but they are not too messy, (in my opinion)!

3. What is your absolute favourite thing to do in your spare time, and why?

I enjoy sleeping, but the BEST thing of all is eating, especially sausages! Reading is excellent, as it is is peaceful, and I also love playing badminton!!

4. You have an extended family. Are they all mad?? What makes you give the answer you do?

My extended family are not all mad, but perhaps Auntie Rebecca (just joking)!! I think my family are caring, but I will not go into too much detail, because that would not be fair on them!

5. You probably love your mother very much...give me ten reasons why you do?

My mum is a superhero, she welcomes me home every day after college, my mum cooks, and cleans for me, she is a super listener, she cares about every detail, she packs me a delicious lunch for college, my mum is funny (and makes me laugh), she cares about others, she is the bestest thing since slice bread!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky.
I made toad in the hole the other day at skool, then one of em fell on the floor lol. My sister ate that one lol.
Hows you?
xxx
louise

Rebecca said...

Great answers Becky... I loe it that you love your Mum so much...that will do you good i the future. I am off to Hollsnd on
thursday evening, so I guess swimming lessons start next wek when I get back. By the way, Erin says you need two swim suits...so we have to go shopping......how fun will that be.. I will get you a REAL bikini!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Good Lord....I meant I love it and then I meant IN the futue, and then Imeant I was off to Holland ...good grief, I was tyoing away like mad and missed all sorts of keys...what is that for nonsense!!??

Kinza said...

Ahhh.... hmmm... Rebecca... don't you mean 'TYPING' ?!?!?!?! lol!!! Please don't hold that against me one day!!

Moms are great aren't they Becky! I don't know what I'd do without mine!

Kinza :)