Friday, June 22, 2007

First aid!


Today has been a brilliant day, as I have been at work placement! It has been a particularly difficult week this week, so it has been excellent to enjoy communicating with the elderly service users!! We even had a music quiz today, which was extremely difficult, as I do not have a good understanding of old music! (Out team won the music quiz)!!

Please pray for my brother Matthew, as he is suffering from a broken heart, and really needs encouragement at this time!

On Monday, I have a first aid course at my college, which I am looking forward to, but nervous at the same time!! We have to give CPR to a critically injured individual, (or dummy)!

After Monday has been, we have a food hygiene course, with an exam afterwards!! Our college tutors are trying to cram everything in, as it is almost the end of term! Horrahhhyyy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.