Sunday, June 03, 2007

Light up the barbie....

Yesterday, Louise came round in the afternoon to play badminton at our local sports centre, which was brilliant!! Louise is excellent at playing badminton, and has improved greatly!

My dad still managed to play badminton, even though his knee is in much pain! He is definitely the greatest badminton player!!

The barbecue was lit by my dad, and we all enjoyed munching on my favourite - sausages!! Dessert was delicious too, raspberries!

Louise and I watched Any Dream will do, which is a reality television show, where Andrew Lloyd Webber chooses a man to play Joseph in the West end of London!! I was extremely disappointed though, because my favourite was voted off!


3 comments:

Kinza said...

Hey!
In a few days my school will be having the Spring Concert, and the senior choir (I'm in it) will be singing the song Any Dream Will Do!! I think it's a nice song.

Kinza :)

Rebecca said...

sausages, sausages...waht would you do without them..don't worry about your favourite on Any Dream Will Do...he will be a star in his own right at the right time, just from being on the show!!!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Ha! Your Auntie Rebecca beat me to the punch re the sausages! I was all ready to write some witticism about your ever-present hankering for sausage! Too funny!