Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally finished!!!

Well, I have completely finished my exams! Yippeeeeeee!!!
I can relax and smell the coffee grounds now!!
Hopefully, my exam results wont be too bad!!

I have got a long summer holiday ahead of me, but hopefully I will get a job at the library! I wrote a letter to them, and they contacted me today, so that was excellent!!

I am going to South Kent College in September, which I am looking forward to!! I am a little bit worried though about the travel though, as I will have to get the train to Folkestone every day!
I am just looking forward to my future!! I get to spend one day a week at a different work placement, e.g. Care home, Nurse!

I have decided to look at different informtion on Countries, because I would like to travel when I am a bit older!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi becky how r u goodluck with getting ur libary job u have always wanted ! schools boring as usual its weird without u if u get wat i mean no becky to have a laugh with :( ne way i got to get going goodluck and i'll keep on writing goodbye xxxxxxxx