Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Maths exam!!!

On Sunday, I had an excellent day, because we had a barbeque, and my favourite - sausages!!!! My grandad came up, and it was a beautiful sunny day!!!!

Yesterday, I had the worst exam of all...... MATHS!!! It went very well though, which I am pleased about, because it was the one that I was the most worried about!!!! I am just praying that the next maths exam will go as well as the first maths exam!!! I enjoy maths, but I find it difficult!!!

Today, I had an English language exam, which was awefully long!!!! I had to write a speech on whether sending missions to Mars was a good or bad thing!
One girl in the exam sat there doing nothing for the whole 1 hour 30 minutes, one boy didn't even turn up!!!
Later on this evening, I have my Health and Social Care interview at South Kent College!!!

No comments: