Monday, June 12, 2006

Only two exams left!!!!!

There are only two more exams left, and then I have finished for good!!!! These are Science and French reading!!
Today, I had my last maths exam, which went well (I think)!!! The only problem, was I was one of the last people left in the hall!!! Everyone was allowed to leave early if they had finished, so it was rather distracting!!!

Tomorrow, I have the day off! Yippeeeeee!!!!! No exams!!!!!!
I am going to do some cooking!

The weather is really hot at the moment!!! It's hard to have any kind of energy in this weather!!! You can't even move sometimes!!! I think it's going to become cooler though, which I am pleased about! It's just the humidity that I don't like!!!!

Please someone write on my blog, I got a total of 0 comments on my last entry!! I was very sad!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. Its monday. Did you get my text today? Turns out its not true after all, silly me. So, glad your exams went well. Miss you loads. Thanks for comming on friday, it was brill. C u soon. Luv Loopz xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky.
I read your blog all the time. I've been praying about your exams, too. Don't worry about being one of the last ones- it's best to take your time and not rush through it- trust me!! Hang in there- you'll soon enjoy your time off.
Erin

Becky said...

Hello !
I miss you too Louise, thank you for having me on Friday, I really had an excellent time!
Thank you for your message Erin, it put a smile on my face! I hope to see you soon! I wish you lived a bit closer!
Becky xx

p.s I hope being pregnant isn't too bad Erin!!

Anonymous said...

Im goin out with Bradley!!! Yipee. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx