Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Being confident!

Today, I have been baking cinnamon rolls, they taste delicious too! They were quite difficult to make, but the end result was definitely worth it!
It feels really odd not having to go to school, or to do exams! I feel a bit empty! This will all change though when I go to South Kent College in September, as I will be busy, busy, busy!! College will definitely be different from school!

I am quite worried about going to College, because it is like a totally different world from school! I will also be having to catch a train every day, which is quite frightening! There will be many different people!
I am not as worried as I was, because someone special told me that I should be confident in what I believe!!

I miss you Louise a lot, and I miss you talking about you know who!!! I especially miss all the fun lunchtimes!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too becky. Cant believe what happened today. We'll have to get together sometime and talk. Would you like to come to another bodyshop party on 7th july with your mum? If you do you will need to bring a bowl and towel because its a feet party! Hope you'd like to come. Miss you. Louise xxx

Becky said...

I would love to come, but my mum cannot come, as she is still doing the marriage course! Is that still alright?
I would love to talk sometime!
Miss you too!
Becky xxx

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah thats totally cool. your mum can pick you up afterwards. looking forewards to seeing you on monday. il get my mu to drop me round at about 5. c ya xxxxxxxxx

Rebecca said...

Where is my Cinnamon Roll???????????????????