Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Lets all relax!

Hello!!!
Yesterday, Louise came over to my house and it was super! We played flying hats in the garden, which I think she enjoyed a lot! Flying hats is a game where you have to pass the hat to each other on sticks!
In the evening, we went out to Sainsbury's, Louises' favourite place!
On Friday, Louise is having a body shop feet party! I think youre feet get given a treat, I'm looking forward to that!

Today, I have my interview at Ashford library for a casual staff worker! It is not really an interview, it is just a chat!

I had a bit of a bad weekend, as I was ill, but I wont go into that!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. Thanks for having me. I had a really good time. Flying hats was fab, i'd like to play that again.
Sainsbury's is most certainly not my favourite place - but something funny does usually happen. Lol. We always end up laughing. Lol. Let me know how your chat at the library goes.
Luv Loopz xxxxxxxxx

Rebecca said...

Hey Becky - how did the interview go??? Hope you got the job.....then you will have money! We shall have to plan a shopping trip!!!!

Becky said...

The library chat went really well! All I have to do is fill out a few forms and they will invite me in for training!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. Had a horrible day today. It would have been better if you were there to help me though. How was your day? I miss you a lot at school. Thanks for comming on friday, it was a good time ha!? How are you? See you soon, Luv Loopz xxxxxxxx