Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My cousin Erin

Today my cousin Erin is arriving in England all the way from Canada! I am really looking forward to seeing her, as I haven't seen her for ages!

I will be really excited two weeks from now, because I am going on holiday to Mallorca (Majorca) for 1 week!! It will be a good time to relax and have fun playing games!!
The sea is so clear out there, that you can actually see the fish swimming!

I watched Love Actually the other day, which my wonderful Auntie Rebecca lent to me!! It was excellent, and it made me smile, but not on the nude scenes!!!

We might be getting a small dog called Charlie! A man from our church is going to bible college for a year, so he wants someone to take care of his dog forever!




3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How wonderful to get a little dog - that will keep you busy, going for walks and playing with him etc.....
See you soon...

Anonymous said...

Wow - a doggy!!! hehe. How r u becky? will you be back from holiday for my birthday?
erm... broken up from school now, very bored, missing u no hu. lol. c ya soon luv louise xxxxxxxxx

Becky said...

I'm super douper!!
I will be home for your birthday, I get back on the 17th!
How are you? I miss you!